Who comes up with Intel's CPU naming scheme!?!?

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!
Ответить
Sebastian

Сообщение Sebastian » 16 июн 2018, 13:37

HI,

In high school, I was incredibly interested in CPU technology. I'd read everything I could find and I could tell you everything about all the CPUs on the market. That was over a decade ago and I haven't paid that much attention recently.However, I'm now in the market for a new desktop. I want something fairly snappy for business applications while also allowing me to edit GoPro videos and to store my large collection of photos (all in RAW.) Given that I have a strong background knowledge about how a CPU works as well as an engineering degree, I figured I'd be able to easily select a CPU for my new box. I visited Intel's website to get an idea of the options and I was blown away by how incredibly confusing they have made things. When I started to look at benchmark scores to see how the different CPUs perform, it only added to my confusion about the purpose of the names. And what the hell is with the different suffixes? Are they purposely trying to confuse people?Can anyone recommend a good guide for someone who wants to make an informed choice?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic ... &t=1205375
Cloud Overview Example

Thank you.

nielsarojaz

Сообщение nielsarojaz » 28 ноя 2018, 15:15

If you have lots of money and you finding the right place to invest it and take profits from it and you didn't get the right place so here is your option, we have experts to advise you and suggest you which is the right place for investment. For more, check our best investment advice websites. Visit us: http://www.ndbc.co.za/

Ответить